Monday, December 24, 2012

One more try Mobile Blogger!

This app isn't all it should be, that's for sure! It tends to freeze and then I lose everything I had already placed in the post! A good thing I learned to do a hard reset on the iPad!

OK - once again.....blah blah blah blah...putting a picture here.....a picture there.....more blah blah....

Here is a new fellow to the feeder! He visited only one day this last Fall, I grabbed the camera and sent the pictures to Patty who did her usual excellent research and found he is an Evening Grossbeak! Apparently related to the red breasted Grossbeak couple who visited last spring.
Pictures aren't that clear but no time for tripod - he was on the move!

I don't know how the pictures will show up - I am putting in 2 of them to see if they will show up in sequence or be all lumped together at the end.

A close up of our fellow:

Pretty guy!

I am going to try, for the 4th time, to post this! Have a safe and happy holiday!




No comments: