Saturday, December 22, 2012

Still practicing with mobile Blogger!

The first post seemed to go well. I can't seem to find a photo editor for iPad that suits my simple needs so am using the native photo editor included. It's ok but not many options for control, can only crop and 'enhance' a bit.
I have learned a new weave and am posting a picture I took today with an iPad. The iPad is not ideal for taking pictures - what a huge thing to hold and try to stay steady while finding the little icon somewhere on the screen.
This is a diagonal weave, very simple and goes very quickly. I am using size 6 and 8 seed beads so that makes it go very fast! And using Fireline, 6 lb test. I made the bracelet in blue and bronze in about 1 1/2 hours yesterday. I just started the pink one this moring.
Here goes another test picture!


No comments: