Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Blizzard 2012?

Blizzard is what they are saying....over and over and over and over....every news cast, every TV program...scrolling under the picture and over and over....so - maybe there is something to it. Snow here in Southern Indiana, my little town? Perhaps 10-14 inches, icy rain, blowing wind..sigh

For those of you in Florida, Arizona, and California - sit back and enjoy! I have my web cam up and going so you can see what you are missing. Not sure about you, Tennessee (waves at Sybil and Scott).   Kotzebue, Alaska - Carol - I know you are laughing! Not to worry - I still have my Arctic gear, my snow boots, parky, just missing the blue fox hat. Unfortunately, the humidity here in the lower 48 made the fur on the hat fall out.

So here we go!!! Puhlease I hope I don't lose electricity! What will I do with Bubba the Bird, my 20 year old parrot!





No comments: