Friday, October 21, 2011

Definitely Fall!

Out and About.....Deb and Tara roaming through the woods
Photobucket

Beautiful day to build a bridge!
Photobucket

The master builder explaining things...
Photobucket

And my last volunteer day at the Happy Yak gift shop at the Tibetan Center. It is located in the Cultural Center
Photobucket

Yes - it's really really called the Happy Yak!! See?
Photobucket

A few pictures from the inside of the small shop - it is open from 1- 6 p.m. 7 days a week, very unusual gifts, very nicely done with excellent prices. Come on down and do some shopping!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our little sales desk is in the corner on the right. I am so proud I have actually learned how to use the credit card charge machine and calculate sales tax with no mistakes! There is hope, after all!
Photobucket

I have enjoyed my few volunteer days and have had the chance to meet many people from different cultures and countries, all delightful. I have decided not to continue on a regular basis at this time but hope to substitute from time to time.
Photobucket

No comments: