Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boo!

Photobucket
A safe and Beady-Eyed Halloween to you!
Photobucket

And some pictures left over from last week - George, Mini, Celia and myself go walking down the Bloomington walking path and came upon the Horse Crossing...

Photobucket
Finally I get a picture of George and Mini - all firmly held in place by Celia! It is my very good fortune that Mini, Warrior Princess, has decided not to bite George on the nose as she does every other dog she meets. George just seems bemused by Mini at this point, not sure exactly what it is!
Photobucket
One last picture of Fall 2011! I promise. But By George got such a beautiful picture of the trees in Brown Country State Park I couldn't let it go by. So - just one more, and last (I think) picture of the leaves this year.
Photobucket
Don't let the ghosties and goblins get you!
Photobucket

No comments: