Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Valentines!

What a wonderful evening with wonderful dinner companions. Drew and Peggy came down from Indianapolis and met Patty and I at Sweet Grass restaurant on Bloomington's south side. Peggy, Patty, and I have been coworkers for the last 4+ years, we had such a wonderful time with 'The Guy' Drew!

I don't think the evening would have been as enjoyable if Patty hadn't started it off with drenching the table with her glass of ice water. This caused a lot of very fast movement from all concerned and created significant bonding with the wait staff!
An 'ice breaker' it was!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Somehow the young waiter who came to our rescue got the message that I was 80 (how did that happen, Peggy?) and said I was really *hot* for an 80 year old! I decided to ignore the '80 year old' comment and focus on the *hot* and decided that being a Cougar wouldn't be bad at all......
Photobucket

The happy group!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, the desert....OMG - made there, in tiny little skillets, a brownie, freshly made, served warm with a scoop of ice cream and peanut butter chips....wow....

Even though Drew is a 'man of the cloth' I don't think I would want to get between him and this dessert! He is a warm and wonderful man, and I think it would be ok....but just wouldn't want to test it...
Photobucket

The grand finale....a very wonderful evening! We missed you, Rose!
Photobucket

No comments: