Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Beady-Eyed Bunch!

Fragilia and Bonani joined us today. They are working on their obligatory Christmas star earring that all new initiates have to complete during their 'orientation'. They were doing very very well and are very easy to teach! Nothing like those teachers in Alaska that will stay in my memory forever!

We had lots of people there today - I think Madeleine was the only one missing. She was taking some time off - she would have been thrilled that Fragilia and Bonani joined us and I am sorry she has missed their first beading class! Ahhhh the memories.....

The other side of the table. Thanks for taking the pictures, Peggy!

Bonani measuring her 'wingspan'! And our Virtual Beady-Eyed Buddy - Chrystine Martin from way out there in Sacramento! Very talented lady and I really like her friendliness and enthusiasm. Not to mention she is a crafty RN. We haven't actually made the virtual 'thing' work yet but I hope we can because I will need to be virtual in a couple of months!
Chrystine beads with wire and this is one of her necklaces (and her throat). Uh-oh I think I just felt one of the other Beady-Eyed Buddies perk up and think that they now want to bead with wire! I don't know how it works but Chrystine might be talked into to teaching us.
I know all of the Beady-Eyed Bunch will like this picture. Levi is guarding the bead tray! I wonder how many times that little nose has had some beads stuck to it!
Chrystine has made her first 'Bumps in the Road' designed by Bev Herman of 'No Easy Beads' and will send us a picture of that to post here.
Happy Beading!

No comments: