Friday, September 21, 2012

And...on my walk today I saw.....Julia!

Julia is a walking pal, along with her wonderdogs Sammi and Mini!  Yes, another Mini.   Mini and Mini are now referred to as Big Mini and Little Mini.

Julia stops by to gather Mini and I up for our walk.   In tow is her grandson, Blake, and WonderDogs Sammi and Big Mini.   Blake is a little stunned at all of the doggy energy! 
Photobucket

And off we go....past the Middle School/Prison....everyone is following Grandma!  You see what I mean by 'in tow'.
Photobucket


A bit of a step down to cross the parking lot to pick up the neighborhood walking path.. they take a very good picture, don't they?  Blake is having a wonderful time but is wondering just where the heck did I come from?!
Photobucket

And a final romp before heading back home for the evening.....and wonderful walking partners for Little Mini and I.   Maybe Blake will come back sometime for another walk around the neighborhood.  Little Mini would like to get a few more sniffs of him.
Photobucket

No comments: