Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I saw on my walk today

Another beautiful day! I saddled up Mini and off we went to walk the Kora trail at the Tibetan Center. A picture of the Spring in an Indiana woods. Like a thousand other pictures of an Indiana Spring...but since it is my walk I can put yet another one here!
Photobucket

George has been very busy setting more flags on the trail. I was so happy I took a picture from Mini's eye-view! Thank you, G!
Photobucket

I did get a little concerned when I saw the log across the ravine.....
Photobucket
Just sure that I would see yellow flags leading the path across the log! But not to worry - the path continued to wind around down on the ground where it belongs.

Lots of nice surprises on the trail.....a very nice bridge and so nicely made!
Mini is checking for safety - wonder dog that she is...
Photobucket

All was well, we come across stone steps, Mini is wondering why I am not sprinting up them just like she is!
Photobucket
Happy days - we break into the cool air again and head for home! It was a very nice walk although it got pretty hot and I discovered that I need to do more hill climbing.
Photobucket

No comments: