Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First snow! November 29, 2011!

Last year the first snow was December 4, 2010. How do I know? I have a picture of it! Of course.
Photobucket

Snow came 5 days earlier this year....so much for global warming. Mini is back to wondering how a little Chahuahua girl, only 8 inches tall at the withers (I think that is 2 hands in horse talk) is supposed to find a warm place to...well, you know.
This picture was taken about 30 minutes after the snow started falling.
Photobucket

Not quite as bad as a year ago - but still a pretty good layer of snow here in a Quiet Backyard in Southern Indiana accumulated after about 2 hours of snowing.
Photobucket

Last year!
Photobucket

This year! All in all, I am happy to have my new camera this year and happy to have learned how to manipulate the saturation, brightness, and contrast buttons!
Photobucket

Here we go again.....Old Man Winter has announced his arrival!

No comments: