Thursday, June 9, 2011

Scenic View

A very nice post birthday treat - out to lunch with Deb and George at the Scenic View restaurant. We sat on the patio which overlooks Lake Monroe.

Photobucket

Thank you, Deb, for the wonderful meal. Well - the wonderful meals because I finished the other half for lunch the next day! We were two happy diners, lounging on the patio for hours....watching the 'eagles' soring overhead!
Photobucket

Then over to the grounds of the Tibetan Center to walk off our lunch - this is a picture of one of the 4 'cabins' in the woods....little one room cabins with a kitchenette and shower - pretty nice!
Photobucket
I could be forced to stay here for awhile....

Very nice place to walk around, lots of work has been done on the trails and George has put in his share of time creating acres of trails.
Photobucket

A spin of the prayer wheels....sending out blessings to the world!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought I got a pretty good picture of the prayer wheels, the stupa, and the temple in the far background! If I must say so myself!
Photobucket

Photobucket

A very nice birthday lunch with good companions! Thank you!

No comments: