Sunday, June 12, 2011

On the Clear Creek Trail

Mini and I went off for our walk - all the way down to the Clear Creek Trail, about 2.5 mile round trip.

We went past the canyon..Here it is looking back at it
Photobucket

This is where the trail we were on ends the the Clear Creek Trail begins. That is a 'yield' sign there. Not sure why.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We are at the bottom of the map - where the 3 trails intersect. The trail behind my house is the one that continues off of the bottom of the map - about 1 1/4 miles back down that trail is my house.
Photobucket

While this really shows the intersection of the trails and the roundabout - it could be a symbol for many other things, I think! Maybe a modern depiction of the yin and the yang! Or perhaps just a depiction of all the choices we have now. Or decisions to be made. Or maybe not.
Photobucket

A nice walking bridge just beyond the roundabout. There were some people at the other end so naturally Mini wanted to go visit with them.
Photobucket

Some of the field daylillies along the way. They are just starting to bloom.
Photobucket

I 'photoshopped' the heck out of this one - I thought I would just see how it looked and ended up really liking it!
Photobucket

Then back to the house to give Mini a bath, a very good bath. She likes plowing through the weeds - poison ivy and all! So my new ritual is to get the sink ready for her bath before we leave. Upon return home I yank off her little pink harness and put her directly in the sink, once she has been washed thoroughly I wash her harness and hang it to dry.....
Photobucket
All ready to go for next time! Princess Mini has had a good drink of water, a bath, a treat, and is now snoozing away the afternoon. what a life!

No comments: