Saturday, February 19, 2011

For the Beady-Eyed Bunch! I'm done with Ndebele samples!

My obsession with doing this pattern in different beads has come to an end. I completed the last one with size 8 rounds.
Photobucket

I like it - not colors I would wear but I think the size 8 rounds looks good. I still like the angularity of the cylinder beads better. So for the next Beady Eyed Bunch Celebration Bonani and I will use the 8 hex beads to teach those of you who are interested in learning this one.

Photobucket

The 'long' view!
Photobucket

All of the flat Nedebele together
Photobucket

And a close up - there seems to me to be a big different in how this stich looks depending on the bead and size bead you choose.
Photobucket

Now - I am going to go bead *anything* but flat Ndebele!

Happy Beading!

No comments: