Monday, September 6, 2010

Patty's new car!

Well....new to Patty anyway. I may be wrong but I believe the year was 1994 when this car was rolled off the assembly line. But it is 4 wheel-drive and that comes in handy down here in the hills in the winter.
So - off I go to Patty's to meet the new car.
Her landscaping efforts are paying off very nicely! Her plants aren't dying!
a picture from the front.

Photobucket

And in the back they are working on replacing a BIG deck! The old boards are off and the new ones are awaiting their staining.
Photobucket
Photobucket
That's a big job!

And, finally, the 'new' car/truck.
Photobucket
And the best part? The cassette tape deck still works! And, even stranger, Patty still has her cassette tapes!
Photobucket

The very best part of my visit to Patty's was that I had my camera on her efforts to get Boo back in the house! I think any of us who are owned by our critters can identify with every single frame!

Boo sees Patty; Patty says 'Stay Boo', time to go inside!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Maybe not so much! Boo wants to stay outside! Patty tries reasoning with Boo. It seems to be working!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And.....Boo finally agrees to go inside.
Photobucket
We've all been there!

No comments: