Saturday, August 7, 2010

For the Beady-Eyed Bunch

More beadwork - finally finished the necklace from the Huichol net weave...
Photobucket

The bracelet has gone to it's forever home now but here is their last picture together
Photobucket
And, finally, something besides black, silver, and turquoise! The turquoise snuck back in but the other colors were pretty new for me.
Photobucket
The colors aren't anything I usually wear (so it will show up in the Christmas box) but I have to say that it is even prettier than the pictures show it.
Photobucket
Lastly, I am once again....observed. This time a neon green dragonfly came by to perch on the coin grass while I was taking the pictures! I have never seen that bright a green on a dragonfly and he was quite robust!
Photobucket
We are truly not alone.
Photobucket

No comments: