Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow....lots of snow

I knew we were going to get a little snow but this is what I saw when I looked out on the deck this morning:

Photobucket

So I went back inside, ate my oatmeal, drank my coffee, played on FaceBook, and went back out to find we had about 2 more inches and it was still snowing hard. About 7-12 inches of snow is predicted by the end of the day

Photobucket

But what is a little Chihuahua girl to do!!? Head right on out in the snow apparently. You would never know she is a Southern Belle - born and raised in Valdosta, GA! Our brave little Mini. Rocky has decided that 3 steps outside of the doggy door and turning around to go back in is about all he can take.

Photobucket

I guess we all do what we have to do but...this is COLD, ladies! Poor little Mini - I was trying to shovel off a place for her but she apparently couldn't wait. Bless her heart! She has a place all shoveled off now.
Photobucket

There is a lot of snow and the backyard looks very cold

Photobucket

A sad look at the air conditioner - see you later, my friend.

Photobucket

Around to the front of the house - oh boy, the home owner association has hired a snow plow for this one. Guess I will now have to shovel out the end of my driveway where the plow piled it up! Just a special kind of fun.
Photobucket

Ready to shovel! I've been complaining about not getting enough exercise.
Photobucket

Ta-Da! And, yes, I shoveled the street in front of my drive where the snow plow heaped up snow and ice. Special.
Photobucket

I am ready for Spring.....so very ready for Spring and so tired of snow! Not as ready as Mini is but still.....
Photobucket

No comments: