Friday, February 26, 2010

Mini looking for Rocky

Doesn't it figure..... Here is Mini, looking for Rocky
Photobucket

And where is our Little Prince? Hiding from Mini!
Photobucket

And here is my work environment today. I always aspire to be neat and tidy. A place for everything and everything in it's place. Sadly, I don't think it is ever to be. I get everything organized, then a sort of residential implosion occurs, and everything jumps right back into chaos. I can hear my mother now.....'you're not going anywhere until you clean up your room, young lady.....'! Little brother, though, very organized, very neat, little neat handwriting - you can actually read his handwriting, looks like typing or something. Everything on his desk is all lined up neatly - I swear he uses a level to line up his notes. I just don't get it!
Photobucket

No comments: