Monday, June 1, 2009

Boxer Puppies - 8 of them!

Meanwhile - the first thing I did this morning was head over to play with the Boxer puppies! There are 8 of them and just as cute as 8 puppies can be!


Oh what a horrible haircut I got yesterday! Maybe I could drape puppies over my head and disguise it. I also obviously need to adopt better posture. I'd better pay attention to Cecily and do Yoga! The little white girl with the dot on her head is my favorite.

Just two of the 8 (But a nice shot of Todd's thumb!):
Todd counts a lot. But only from 1 to 8. There are only 7 in this picture. Now he starts searching for #8.

Remember Casper? Well, apparently no one else does, either!!! He says he just might as well be invisible for all anyone cares:
Did someone say.....Let's Eat?!?!

No comments: