Friday, May 29, 2009

Wow - the blog is still here!

I guess it is time to catch up with some pictures and events!

This evening I spoke to my friend, Karen, who isn't feeling so good. She's an incredibly strong and intelligent woman and I hate that she's going through this. Rocky had the chance to speak to her this evening and he wants her to know that he felt the exact same way a couple of weeks ago! Pictures are louder than words and Rocky wanted me to post a picture of him the day he came home from surgery on his wee-wee (ouch)! He was the picture of not feeling good:



I overheard some of their conversation and he advised Karen to focus on taking care of herself and turn her back to extraneous events that distracted her. He spent quite a bit of time looking like this:



Mini wants Karen to know she she loves her! (However, Rocky wants to let Karen know that the white rat is still tormenting him and not to pay her any attention!). Rocky is counting on Karen to give him, and only him, attention when she comes to visit. And not pay any attention to the white rat that thinks she a dog!


No comments: