Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our plants are growing up and need to leave home soon!

Would you look at this!! I took this picture yesterday. Everyone's plant has sprouted. We have tomatoes, chives, sweet peppers, parsley, oregano, and basil. They will need to go to their 'forever homes' - or at least out of our window - this week. Now we need lessons on how to plant the crops in the ground or on their deck. I may have to hire my Mother as consultant because we really don't have much of a clue. Eyvette must have 30 tomato seedlings in that little 1 inch pot ---- what are we going to do with that? It looks like a tiny lawn!

This is the window across from my cube and my little spot for growing things. I am going to try to grow a tomato plant in the window with the goal of it actually having tomatoes. And I will keep a basil plant and a chives plant to see if I can get them to grow inside. The others will need to go somewhere else to live now. Except for the 7 baby Jade Plant starts. They are so easy to start that I am afraid that everyone at work is saturated with all of the baby Jades they can handle. Maybe I will send some home with visitors to our unit! I can surreptitiously hide one in their computer cases when they leave.
.
I am updating the Beady-Eyed Bunch website today as well. So if you are interested - follow the link to the right of this post!

No comments: