Sunday, July 14, 2013

So far - so good!  I did go back and put up some clearer pictures on yesterday's post.

I know I have pictures on my camera I haven't downloaded but I will save that for another day.   Meanwhile....Spring arrived!
And along with Spring arrives the red-winged blackbird who fearlessly dominates the feeders.....all of the other birds find somewhere else to be when they see his willingness to use that sharp beak!   I used to really like seeing the red-winged black birds arrive....I didn't know they were just bullies with pretty markings.
 
 
I got to open the window and enjoy the view from my office window!
 
 
 
Finally, some beading from the winter....I made a lot of the diagonal weave.  It is a very fast weave and looks very nice.  One lone little Ndebele bracelet from the winter..

 
 



 
So - now I will go look at what is on my camera!   So far so good with the new Blogger....so far...

No comments: