Monday, January 21, 2013

For the Beady Eyed Bunch - moving on - flower pattern

I am getting faster!  I thought these came out well enough to consider the pattern a success.  I decided to add some 'flourish' to the ends of the petals.   I thought I would go ahead and post them and then move on to making the bracelet.   I haven't timed how long it takes to make a flower but, after having made 4 of them now, I think I am familiar enough with the pattern to do that today. 

Just a reminder - the beads she lists in the pattern are very shiny!  And hard to work with for a first attempt.  These went much faster and were more comfortable and fun to work with.

If the bracelet turns out as well as these did I will post that when I am finished.  If not, you may never see this pattern again!

GreenFlower4Best


GreenFlowerSingle1

Happy Beading!

No comments: