Sunday, April 8, 2012

And on my walk today I saw....

A beautiful day and nice and cool. Off Mini and I go for a walk down the path behind my house...
House is looking good, white lilac tree to the right of the porch. So far no powdery mildew.
Photobucket

One house down, we take a right, and follow the shortcut to the path and here we are at the start of our walk.
Photobucket

Our usual stroll by the riding stables
Photobucket

A very fine tree house just past the stables, note the porch.
Photobucket

About 1 1/2 miles down to the bridge over Clear Creek, the bridge is a walking bridge that gets lots of use on a day like this.
Photobucket

Looking over the bridge and hoping not to drop my camera in - it is indeed a clear creek
Photobucket

Mini and I inspect the bridge from underneath and then head back home.
Photobucket

On our way back home we admired lots and lots of these! Become one with the dandelion, make it your friend!
Photobucket

No comments: