Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beads, rain, rain, rain, rain......

It was a cold and rainy Sunday!! I think most of the Beady-Eyed Bunch decided to snuggle back down under the covers! But those of us who made it there certainly enjoyed ourselves. Not many pictures - I got a couple but, of course, they were a little blurry!

This is the only picture Vicki would pose for! You know - I never noticed her hands before - she has the most beautiful hands! Unless she is reaching out to choke me as has been the case once or twice in the past.....unprovoked by me, of course....
Nevertheless....here is Vicki and her amazing hands!
Photobucket

Rikki decided to seek a little peace and quiet. I found her very nicely and comfortably curled up on her bed
Photobucket

She made it clear that I was to make myself like a mouse and get scarce!
Photobucket
So I did!

Meanwhile, Brent and Drew watched the Colts play....I didn't know Drew could watch it with his eyes closed! Here is our comfortable guy.....probably he has fainted from the excitement of the Colts actually getting a field goal!
Photobucket

Yep - that's it, Beady Eyed Bunch! I am expecting much more and betterer photo ops at our next meeting! Peggy, Susan (who traveled up from Atlanta) and Brent didn't make the picture show. I am sure I can sneak up on them next time......
See you at the Vernal Equinox!

No comments: