Saturday, September 25, 2010

For the Beady-Eyed Bunch!!!

I am getting ready to join the rest of the Beady-Eyed Bunch for our celebration of the Equinox/Food/Friends/Silliness. I have finally, after many hours, figured out this pattern. I sent it out to the Beady-Eyed Bunch earlier this week and it has taken me a long time to make 2 1/2 acceptable pairs. The pattern itself isn't that clear and it requires an easy tension instead of the tight tension I usually have to keep. A tight tension just gnarls this up into a mis-shapen mess.

Anyway! The pink one is the best one so far. It doesn't have a mate yet. I thought I would stop and take pictures in celebration of finally figuring it out. I only hope I can remember it when I make the other pink one!

A picture of the whole bunch that I deem would be fairly acceptable to give away:
Photobucket

The poor little REJECTS! This are going in the trash after this picture - there are major things wrong with all of them. Sorry fellas!
Photobucket

Close ups of the ones I am keeping:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

There was 'Peace in the Jungle' this afternoon. Each puppy had their own rawhide bone and were happily chewing on it instead of trying to steal each other's bone, growling, running away with both of them in one dog's mouth while the other one screamed beacuse his/her bone was stolen.....so quiet and happy!
I had to get a picture of it since it may never happen again!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: