Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For the Beady-Eyed Bunch

Different colors, different designs. Since I seem to get stuck in a rut with colors and design I asked a friend at work to help me. I have named her - Cinderella Horn, designer/colour consultant. I like what she came up with - it has been very nice to do something different. She chose a palette of reds/pinks/silvers/whites/black, picking out 5 color combinations and designs. I spent time stringing the beads and started the bracelets this week. There will be a slight delay on the 5th as I am missing a type of bead for one of them and have ordered it. This is what I have so far:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My eyes are happy to be beading something besides my usual colors! I will post the progress here as I go along.

I am looking forward to the Beady-Eyed Bunch Solstice gathering in June!

No comments: