Monday, September 7, 2009

Magic Beans Village

Sybil said that Scott loved the pictures of him and Lacey on this blog. After some discussion with Sybil I decided to post here with information about the organization that has helped Scott become relaxed and comfortable and enjoying his ride.
The organization is called Magic Beans! I visited their home page and they say it much better than I ever could so I am pasting their description here:
http://www.magicbeansvillage.org/
"The Magic Beans Village Foundation, Inc dedicated to providing programs and services for developmentally disabled youth and adults. Our mission is to empower, encourage and enable the lives of those we serve."

One of their programs is the therapeutic riding stables for people like Scott, who is challenged with autism. As you can see below, Scott has benefited from and enjoys his time with the Magic Beans riding stables. How cool is that!?

Thank you, Sybil and Scott, for sharing the pictures and the stables! Any time you can send me pictures they will be posted right here. There is a therapeutic riding stables about a mile from me here in Southern Indiana. Perhaps, if I am able to work from home at some point, I will have the time to visit with them.

No comments: