Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beady-Eyed Bunch!

Chrystine - I owe you a big Thank You!
You may recall that I posted this picture and asked if anyone thought the crocheted chain I was starting to make would look good with the turquoise leaf pendant...

I appreciate your advice so much. You wrote to me that the colors looked like they were 'fighting'. And, sure enough, once you mentioned it I saw it. I think it was you who suggested a brown. I found the pattern for the tri-stitch chain in one of my books and tried that. It looks exactly like I had wanted it to look. am happy with the combination now so I had to take pictures and post it here for the Beady-Eyed bunch.

I really don't have a good eye for color and how to mix them together and I appreciate your help. That's why I have to teach other people how to bead so they will be there to help me with colors. Sure do miss Phyllis!

In case some of you are wondering what our 'Remota' beader looks like out there in CA - here is a beautiful picture of her. Thanks for sending it, Chrystine! I hope all is going well with you!


No comments: