Saturday, June 27, 2009

112

The temperature in Scottsdale this afternoon!


Back to harvesting the cactus starts --- I am working on the paper cactus


Ever ready with the camera, Bob got a shot of Debbie and I actually working!
Bob's very fine Country Cadillac. Very nice car. Debbie's not real thrilled to have it up on a jack on her back car port but it is a very nice car.

Bob's original car - a Super Bee (I'm not sure that's correct but he will see this and correct me I am sure!).
A '55 Chevy (Ford?) - the back has a very nice paint job and I learned very quickly that one is NOT supposed to wipe the dust off of a restored car's paint. One should just stand back and admire it through the dust. That is something everyone should know.


And one last look before I leave. Thank you, Bob and Debbie! I enjoyed my time with you very much and hope it is not 6 more years before we get to take pictures, cook (Bob's the best darned cook!), eat (I'm pretty good at that), talk, play with the dogs, wander around the desert, think of things we need to do, take afternoon naps, and generally enjoy each other's company and talk of all the important things on our minds. I already miss you!

No comments: