Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Boxer puppies are here!


.
This email came from Lori this morning:
Well we started at 11:30 on the 15th and by 3:00 Treasure is the proud mama of 8 puppies! The count is...2 white girls, 1fawn boy and all the rest fawn girls. So we've named this litter Girls gone wild! A few pictures, they are nicely marked ans so cute! better pictures to come when we all get some rest! I will go to sleep now...
Lori http://www.wilkyboxers.com/index.html
.
If only I had a bigger doggie door. And didn't commute 3 hours a day. If only...I think there would be a little white girl Boxer in my house! So it might be a very good thing that my doggie door is Chihuahua and Yorkie sized. But, you know, my friend Debbie in Quartzsite, AZ, might need a little white girl Boxer! What do you say, Deb?
.

No comments: