Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome Jasper!

Those of you at Landmark will remember Jasper's father,Steve, who transferred to Lytle when our IT was sent off shore. I thought these were some remarkable pictures and am very happy Steve gave me permission to post them. How sweet! I think Jasper is one very lucky little boy to join Steve and his wife Charity and big sister Daphne. Steve also adopted one of our Aloe plants that we grew in the window at work - but I don't think that was as big an event as Jasper arriving - except to the aloe. I remember being allowed to carry my little brother into the house in August 1965 so I found the picture and scanned it. Daphne - I added a message to you below.

Photobucket


Jasper and big sister Daphne!
Photobucket
Linda and little brother Dan 45 years ago. Daphne, I wish for you that your little brother turns out to be as wonderful a person as my little brother. He is full of character, patience, and honesty and I am so very thankful that I get to spend time with him and my SiL Tammy. One of Little Brother's best accomplishments was convincing Tammy to marry him and brought her here to Indiana....from California...where there is no snow...and no ice to slide down when you are trying to back out of the driveway...but that's another story. I will have to warn you, Daphne, that little brothers can be awfully noisy as they grow up but it becomes more tolerable as time goes on. Annoying his Big Sister is apparently part of being a Little Brother!
Photobucket

My warmest wishes for the best to Steve, Charity, Daphne, and Jasper!

No comments: